Truck Driver – Agribusiness
We are seeking an MC Licensed Truck Driver to work across a multitude of work sites, within a schedule, effective communication and a team player.
Functions of the role will include, but not limited to:
- An ability to meet agreed deadlines;
- NHVR compliance;
- Complete schedule requirement including early morning deliveries and late night deliveries;
- Hours will vary depending on the task and the schedule;
- Care and concern for all equipment you are responsible for using – reporting any issues as they occur;
- Working as part of a small team;
- Follow all reasonable and lawful directions;
- Licensed operation of a forklift, telehandler and other machinery as required;
- Comprehensive completion of all necessary documentation;
- Respectful communication with all business partners on a day to day basis.
In order to meet business needs and deadlines, you will require a high level of accountability, communication and time management skills and a keen eye for detail. Additionally you must have a current MC License with evidence of prior experience.
An important requirement of the successful candidate is their active participation in relevant training, followed by a comprehensively high level of compliance, supported by paperwork.
The following demonstrated experience would be essential for the candidate to be successful:
- MC license;
- Practical experience in a transport industry;
- Demonstrated excellent communication skills;
- Willingness to work as a team;
- Available for immediate start.
Are you a student studying agribusiness? See the theory come to life with the DA Hall Graduate Program.Find out more
We invite you to enter your details and the nature of your enquiry below.
The DA Hall & Co team will be in touch shortly.