Transport OperatorFull Time
This position requires the successful applicant to have an attention to detail, efficient time management and effective communication to meet business needs and deadlines, working cohesively within a small team.
Key responsibilities include:
- An ability to meet agreed deadlines;
- NHV Compliance – RSRO System in place;
- Understand and comply with all workplace health and safety, quarantine and biosecurity standards;
- Work as part of a small team;
- Comprehensive completion of all necessary documentation;
- Communicate effectively with all relevant business partners on a day to day basis.
- Must have a current MC license (as a minimum) with evidence of prior experience;
- Have a “can do” attitude by working cooperatively and efficiently to meet daily production requirements;
- Ability to follow procedures and maintain equipment;
- Be accountable for the work completed;
- Demonstrate effective communication skills;
- Must be reliable, punctual and motivated.
Are you a student studying agribusiness? See the theory come to life with the DA Hall Graduate Program.Find out more
We invite you to enter your details and the nature of your enquiry below.
The DA Hall & Co team will be in touch shortly.