Production Worker – Grading FloorCasual
You will be required to work efficiently and cohesively within a team environment on a rotating roster, assisting with 365-day coverage, responsible for the efficient processing of farm fresh eggs with our state-of-the-art egg grader.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively contribute to the hands on day-to-day workload of your team;
- Participate in the training provided to ensure high skill and knowledge of tasks required;
- Operate equipment to ensure system optimisation of the process at all times;
- Understand and comply with all workplace health and safety and food safety standards;
- Maintain a clean and tidy work environment.
- Have a “can do” attitude by working cooperatively and efficiently to meet daily production requirements;
- Be accountable for the work completed;
- Strong communication in a multicultural workplace;
- An attention to detail required in all aspects of the production day;
- Must be reliable, punctual and motivated.
Are you a student studying agribusiness? See the theory come to life with the DA Hall Graduate Program.Find out more
We invite you to enter your details and the nature of your enquiry below.
The DA Hall & Co team will be in touch shortly.