Forklift Driver – Grading FloorCasual
This position requires the successful applicant to have an attention to detail, efficient time management and effective communication, working cohesively within a small team to cover a rotating roster.
Key responsibilities include:
- Working in various areas of the general warehouse;
- Effective communication with Production to ensure efficient supply chain processes;
- Loading trucks and consolidating loads;
- General warehouse duties including palletising;
- Use of the stock management system;
- Communicating effectively with all relevant business partners on a day to day basis.
- Have a “can do” attitude by working cooperatively and efficiently to meet daily production requirements;
- Ability to follow procedures and maintain equipment;
- Be accountable for the work completed;
- Practical experience within a fast paced manufacturing and production industry;
- At least 3 years experience in a warehouse environment using LF;
- Demonstrate effective communication skills;
- Willingness to work as a team;
- Available for immediate start;
- An attention to detail required in all aspects of the production day;
- Must be reliable, punctual and motivated.
Are you a student studying agribusiness? See the theory come to life with the DA Hall Graduate Program.Find out more
We invite you to enter your details and the nature of your enquiry below.
The DA Hall & Co team will be in touch shortly.